Traditional duct systems are made from metals like galvanized steel, aluminium, and other such hard substances. While they are useful, they are also tricky to install and maintain. That’s one of the reasons why we at Climacool Air Conditioning, encourage people to consider fabric duct systems. These installations are efficient, reliable, and durable. We have installed fabric ducts in many different locations with excellent results.
Why Choose Fabric Ducts System?
Fabric ducts are flexible and customizable. We can provide a tailored solution for your property based on your requirements. Here’s a look at some of the benefits of this ducting:
- It is available in round, semi-round, and quarter-round combinations.
- The ducts are made from a durable, woven fabric that can stand the test of time.
- You can remove the ducts and wash them for maintenance.
- Fabric ducts are made from porous fabrics, so there is no need to worry about condensation.
- These ducts are an eco-friendly solution as the fabrics can be repurposed, recycled, or disposed of in an eco-friendly manner.
- Fabric ducts are also more affordable because they are easy to transport and install.
These are just some of the many benefits of Fabric Ducts
Our experienced technicians can explain more and tell you whether this is a good option for you. You can expect honest and straightforward advice from our technicians.
We can install and maintain these ducts effectively. Our experts will take factors like your property size, foot traffic, purpose, etc. before coming up with a plan of approach. Our tailored solutions will ensure your indoor environment is pleasant and comfortable. We can also repair or replace existing fabric installations as needed.
If you want to know more about Fabric dust systems, reach out to us at Climacool Air Conditioning. You can use our contact form or call 1300 379 334